Established in 2011 as an ‘Institution of National Importance’ (interim operations started in June, 2010), the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) has adopted the mandate to create and train some of the best of tomorrow’s Science & Technology leaders through a combination of innovative and novel curricula, pedagogy and evaluation. AcSIR’s focus will be on imparting instruction and providing research opportunities in such areas that are not routinely taught in regular academic universities in India.
Courses offerred for Admissions:
- PhD Course
- Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences
- Master’ Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Eligibility for Admissions:
- Eligibility details are available on College’s Website.
How to Apply
- Applications are accepted only through AcSIR Admission Portal http://acsir.res.in
- The applicants can exercise a maximum of three preferences for labs. Please visit AcSIR website (http://acsir.res.in) for on-line application form submission and additional details.
- The applicants shortlisted for PhD Program shall be required to appear in the Aptitude Test/Selection Interviews at the concerned CSIR Labs. No TA/DA is admissible for interview.
- No separate call letter for Aptitude Test/Selection Interview will be dispatched; the shortlisted applicants are advised to plan their travel arrangements as per the schedule of admission notified on the website.
Application Fee: NA