The Cactus Communications is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Associate Editor in the field of Biomedical Sciences. As an associate editor, you will help researchers improve the language and clarity of their documents and ensure that the documents comply with style and format requirements. The aim is to help authors meet their publishing goals, so they expect our editors to be able to manage deadlines and have high quality standards. You will also review the assignments done by editors and provide timely feedback with the aim of making them independent contributors.
- A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, etc.) in the biomedical sciences
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- To apply, click here. submit your details on the form and complete a short screening test. You will hear from us in a couple of days after you take the test. If you meet the benchmark on the test, you will be invited for another round of tests and interviews.
- If you face any difficulties while attempting the test, email us at email@example.com.
At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry. You will receive training to become adept at editing and reviewing both academic and non-academic manuscripts and will be provided with the necessary technological support (laptops will be provided to telecommuters). You will also have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.