The Roche is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Associate Scientific Services – Oncology who has experience in Pharmacy.
- B.Pharma with 2 – 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales
- Knowledge of geographic territory and customers
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and Roche products
- Excellent analytical ability and flare for numbers
- To implement marketing and sales strategies on the ground, liaise with distributors, conduct and manage CME and other such initiatives to maintain company’s brand image and meet key opinion leaders for assigned area and maintain cordial relationships with them
- Will plan doctor-wise, institution-wise and distributor-wise sales for the week and seek sign off from supervisor and strive to achieve sales targets
- Will participate in weekly review meetings and discuss planned and achieved doctor coverage and plan for the month ahead
- Will also provide inputs to Regional Manager on competitor activities in assigned region; implement product and promotion strategies (e.g. doctor’s meets, conferences and patient education programs) and implement disease management and other customer support programs along with the marketing team
- Will monitor primary and secondary sales by visiting stockists and pharmacies frequently, analyze institution-wise sales on a weekly basis, submit Daily Call Report, coverage and call average on a weekly basis, prepare monthly reports on sales achieved, Key Opinion Leader engagements, institutional sales, activities, etc.
- Will inform distributors on Roche policies and operating procedures, analyze the weekly stock and sales statement of distributor, check on expiry of products and initiate the liquidation plan for near expired goods, bill distributors on a weekly basis and follow up for collections and escalate complex issues to supervisor
Roche Pharmaceuticals, India, has been disseminating scientific knowledge pertaining to innovative medicines to the medical fraternity. They have products in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Virology, Nephrology, Transplantation, Anemia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. In recognition of its contributions in Oncology, Roche India has been awarded the ‘Best Oncology Company of the Year,’ by Frost & Sullivan at the India Healthcare Excellence Awards for the years 2011, 2012 and 2014.Roche is an equal opportunity employer.