The National Institute of Homeopathy is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Biochemist in N.I.H. presently for its office at Kolkata but transferable to anywhere in India as and when necessary.
- PG degree in Biochemistry from recognized University under UGC Act.
- 5- Years’ experience in the field of Biochemistry
- Degree qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the HCC Act. 1973.
- Experience in research and guiding PG Students.
- Original papers published in any peer review journal.
- Research experience/Ph.D. in Biochemistry/Phytochemistry or related fields.
|Employer||National Institute of Homeopathy|
|Salary||PB-III (Rs.15,600 -39,100) with GP Rs.6600 + NPA|
- The candidate must affix 2-passport size coloured photographs along with the application. The envelope should bear the superscription “Application for the post of __________________ (Name of the Post) in NIH”.
- Candidates already in Government service must follow the prescribed procedure for applying for the post whether for Direct Recruitment or Deputation or on Contract basis.
- Application fee in the shape of Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only)(non-refundable) drawn in any nationalized banks in favour of Director, NIH payable at Kolkata must be deposited along with the application. SC/ST and others applicants are exempted from such payment as per Govt. of India notification in this regard. Candidates applying for Deputation Posts are also exempted from such payment.
- Girls/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees as per Govt. of India instructions.
- Closing date : The duly filled in application in the prescribed proforma indicated in given ANNEXURE along with requisite documents should reach at the O/o. the Director, NIH, Kolkata within 6-weeks from the date of publication of the notice in Employment News , excluding the day of publication, and within 7-weeks for the candidates who are residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOMOEOPATHY was established on 10th December 1975 in Kolkata as an Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Presently, it is under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
The Institute , affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, presently conducts the degree course in Homoeopathy viz Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S.] since 1987 and Post – Graduate course i.e. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy [M.D.(Hom.)] in six subjects viz Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Materia Medica,Practice of Medicine, Paediatrics and Homoeopathic Pharmacy since 1998-99 onwards.
Today it consists of an Undergraduate and Postgraduate sections with an auditorium of 800 seating capacity, a hospital having an outpatient dept. and a 100 bedded inpatients dept. along with investigative facilities.