The Novo Nordisk is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Business Analyst – NNI who has good analytical skills and can execute the analysis including many other responsibilities.
- B.Sc/ B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Pharma
- Experience: 3+ years
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- Experience in leveraging IMS databases (MIDAS, Xponent, NPA, etc), hospital/account-based targeting and segmentation methods
- Working level knowledge of IMS databases – Xponent, Plantrak, NPA, MIDAS
- Must have: Hands-on experience of Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint.
- Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to NN stakeholders
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data (Pharma-specific)
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support
- Develop and implement models in MS Excel that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Processing various data files into useful analyses for Marketing and Commercial Effectiveness (CE)
GSC Finance of Novo Nordisk was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore. Marketing Analytics is a part of Financial Planning & Analytics (in GSC Finance) and was founded in June 2013 with the idea of establishing a team consisting of dedicated marketing and analytics professionals. Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO (International Operations), NNI (Novo Nordisk US affiliate) and Head Quarters (Denmark), spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions.