The National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Clinical Coordinator (Project) who has knowledge on everyday activities performed at a research centre.
- Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Biotechnology from a recognized University
- Candidates should have a minimum 60% or equivalent throughout their academic record
|Employer||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Salary||30,000/- pm (consolidated) (HRA is not applicable)|
- Handling of Patient
- Data Management
- Subject / Patient Follow up
- MRI Report Management
- Finance / Travel Related Work
- Indents filing for stationary and lab requirement
The candidates are required to carry the following documents: Application form as per format attached. Original copies of certificates and marks sheets for verification in support of educational qualifications and experience, as claimed and as mentioned in the application form.
Walk in Interview : 14.10.15
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, 50 km from New Delhi.