The National Investigating Agency (NIA) invites applications to recruit on vacant posts of Crime Science Assistant on deputation. Applications against these Government Jobs can be submitted on or before 29 October 2015.
- A Master Degree in Biochemistry / Analytical Chemistry
- Three years’ experience in crime scene processmg m Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Statutory or Autonomous organisations/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Universities/ Recognised Research Institutions.
- Age Limit: 56 years
|Employer||National Investigating Agency|
|Salary||PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 /-|
- Assist the Investigator in investigation of crime where crime has taken place.
- Collect the clue material from scene of crime.
- Look after the maintenance of the scene of crime kit, keep it ready for use.
- Update of scene of crime kit by supplementing the consumables and accompany the crime scene management unit on fields to provide scientific and logistic support.
- Any other duties as assigned by the co1.upererrt authority relating to his work.
Duly filled-in applications in prescribed application format along with copies of required documents should be reach to: DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.
The NIA Act was enacted on 31-12-08 and the National Investigation Agency (NIA) was born. At present NIA is functioning as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency in India. NIA has registered and investigated 93 cases till date. After submission of chargesheets, 13 cases have been finally or partially decided in trial. Of these, 11cases have ended in conviction giving NIA an enviable conviction percentage of 85%.