Home / Admissions / DIPSAR-Master of Pharmacy

DIPSAR-Master of Pharmacy

Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR), originally established as Department of pharmacy at Kashmiri Gate Polytechnic in 1964, is a premier institution[citation needed] providing quality teaching and research in pharmaceutical sciences. It has strength of about 500 students.

Course Description: Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) [Specialization: Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, and Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical Chemistry)

Eligibility:

  • Minimum eligibility for admission to M. Pharm. Course (Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Hospital Pharmacy, Quality Assurance) for the year 2007-2008: Candidate seeking admission to the M. Pharm., course must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy examination with at least 50% in the aggregate of theory papers of II, III and IV year from the University of Delhi as equivalent there to, their marks in theory papers of all the four year will be considered
  • The merit list of candidates for admission to M. Pharm. Course will be prepared by apportioning the following weight age
  • 50% marks in B.Pharm II, III, IV year theory
  • 30% marks in B.Pharm II, III, IV year practical
  • 20% marks in GATE
  • First 85% of the total seats will be filled from University of Delhi Graduates with GATE in order of preference of disciplines. Remaining 15% seats will be filled by Non-Delhi Candidates passing B. Pharm examination recognized by University of Delhi as equivalent
  • The selection of candidates for admission to M. Pharm course in Hospital Pharmacy will be made in order of merit based on the criteria laid down above except that on seat be filled up in order of merit form out of the sponsored candidates who have worked for at least 3 years in Govt./Semi-Govt., Hospital with bed strength of 100 after B. Pharm, provided they have secured at least 50% in aggregate of theory papers of II, III and IV year from the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized by the years will be considered
  • A Candidate seeking admission to the M. Pharm, course must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy examination with at least 50% in the aggregate of theory papers of II, III and IV year from the University of Delhi as equivalent there to, their marks in theory papers of all the four years will be considered. Order of preference indicated in the form of admission for the various M. Pharm courses will not change once the preference has been made. Those who have not cleared GATE Examination are not entitled for scholarship.

Age Requirement: Candidates seeking admission to M. Pharm. (previous) course must be at least 21 years of age before the 1st day of October, in which he/ she seeks admission. Candidates born on or before 30th September, 1986 are eligible to apply for admission.

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Master of Pharmacy MPharm in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, DIPSAR, New Delhi

Application form along with Prospectus can be obtained from Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Research on cash payment of Rs.1000/-

Request for supply of DIPSAR Application Forms by post should be accompanied with a self – addressed envelope, size 30cm x 22cm (stamped Rs.75/-) in addition to demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Director, DIPSAR”

Candidates shall visit website and apply online to the college for admission. No print of form will be required to be sent to the college. The acknowledgement slip generated online as a proof of payment must be retained

Completed DIPSAR Application Form along with attested photocopies of certificates, testimonials, photographs and demand draft should reach DIPSAR latest by 07th July 2015

Separate application forms should be submitted for each course. Incomplete application will not be considered and shall be rejected

Check Also

Indian-Veterinary-Research-Institute

Indian Veterinary Research Institute – PhD Course

Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions …