The Mondelez is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Executive Microbiologist to maintain product quality, safety and consistency.
- PG in Food Microbiology
- Experience: 3 to 4 years
- GMP/HACCP Knowledge with good communication, presentation skills, good leadership quality, must be aggressive, energetic & innovative.
- Provide focus to process control and line hygiene with regard to microbiology & Mondelez GMP compliance
- To control the food safety and have consistent standard quality product
- To comply with Mondelez Quality Policy
- •Check & control the contamination of water,plant environment through samples from different locations of plantenvironment
- •Maintaining control sample and infestation inroom & check the infestation samples on weekly basis.
- •Drive Mondelez Food Safety processes aroundmonitoring and control of Biological hazards
To apply click on the official notice.
Mondelēz India Foods Ltd. (Formerly Cadbury India Ltd) is a part of Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) family of companies, which comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. following the spin-off of its North American grocery operations in October 2012. Kraft Foods acquired Cadbury Plc in 2010. The combination of Kraft Foods and Cadbury created a global powerhouse in snacks, confectionery and convenient meals. Kraft Foods had two very different portfolios which would benefit from being run separately. Hence Kraft Foods split in to two companies on October 1, 2012, with focused portfolios:
Mondelēz International: A global snacking business
Kraft Foods: A North American grocery and beverage business