The Mondelez is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Executive in a microbiology lab to ensure that the product is fit for human consumption.
- M.Sc. in Microbiology with 2-3 years’ experience in food/ pharma industry in Quality Department
- Analytical skills
- Thorough technical knowledge
- Communication and effective networking skills
- Preparation & execution of Pathogen & non pathogen sampling & testing plans.
- RCA & CAPA for out of norms samples for micro parameters.
- To ensure that all measuring equipment’s/devices are calibrated timely in lab.
- Responsible for compliance to Microbiological testing for FG, EM, and water as per internal & regulatory requirements.
- Imparting Food Safety & Hygiene training to new employees & refresher training to shop floor colleagues.
- Ensure Quality systems implementation with reference to HACCP, Pre-requisite requirements, QP
Applications are to be submitted online
Mondelēz India Foods Ltd is a leading global confectionery & snacks company. It began its operations in 1948 by importing chocolates. After 60+ years of existence, it today has six company-owned manufacturing facilities at Thane, Induri (Pune), Malanpur (Gwalior), Sricity (Andhra Pradesh), Baddi (Himachal Pradesh), and Hyderabad and 4 sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. The corporate office is in Mumbai.
It operates in five categories in India viz., chocolate, confectionery, beverages, biscuits, gum and candy and markets 11 power brands which include Bournvita, Dairy Milk, Halls, Gems, 5Star, Choclairs, Perk, Celebrations, Bournville, Tang & Oreo. Mondelez India Foods Ltd dominates the chocolate market in India with approximately 70% share of the market.