The National Centre for Biological Sciences is looking for a Facility Assistant for its Drosophila Facility. Drosophila Facility provides services including generation of Transgenic Drosophila strains, genetic screening and genome engineering using state-of-the-art technology.
- B.Sc in any areas of Life Sciences.
- Desirable: M.Sc/B.E in any areas of Life Sciences
- Candidate with hands on experience in Drosophila genetics, Molecular biology techniques, microinjection based transgenesis. He / She should have good analytical skills and willing to work in a team.
- Age Limit: Below 30 years
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate with qualification and relevant experience. The Institute reserves the right to relax the age, qualification and experience at its discretion.
|Employer||National Centre for Biological Sciences|
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Interested candidates may register ONLINE through the link on our website (www.ncbs.res.in/job portal) using valid email ID .
- Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application and CV is upload you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
- Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. The hard copy of the application should reach NCBS, Bangalore by 27th April 2016.
National Centre for Biological sciences (NCBS) in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a research centre specialising in biological research. It is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.The mandate of NCBS is basic and interdisciplinary research in the frontier areas of biology. The research interests of the faculty are in four broad areas ranging from the study of single molecules to systems biology.