Forrest Research Foundation Scholarships are available for outstanding international and Australian students who wish to study towards the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at one of the following Western Australian universities:
|Courses||Courses offered by the Western Australian universities|
|Eligible Countries||Open to all nationals|
|Provider||Forrest Research Foundation|
|Deadline||30 Oct 2015|
|Covers||All expenses covered|
|Taken at||University of Notre Dame, Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin University|
How to Apply:
A complete application includes the following materials:
- Completed Application Form available on official link.
- Curriculum vitae
- Short essay of no more than 1,000 words which provides an explanation of the applicant’s desire to study at their nominated university, the plan of study, details of the research group, intended supervisors and future career plans. It must also address the following selection criteria regarding the applicant’s:
- academic achievements (with a bachelor’s degree of First Class Honours standard or equivalent);
- exceptional ability, resourcefulness and originality;
- potential to make a positive difference to the world; and
- demonstration of how the award would help build world-class innovation and research capacity in Western Australia;
- Copies of all academic transcripts;
- Contact details for four referees (2 academic and 2 personal);
- Copies of birth certificate or passport;
- Proof of English language proficiency;
- Photograph (passport style).
These materials can be submitted electronically as part of your application.
Candidates will be drawn from those international and Australian applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic ability and the potential to undertake research work that will have the potential to change the world we live in. Candidates are encouraged to review the Fields of Scholarship for details of the key research areas offered at Western Australian universities.