The Lonza is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Head of Quality Assurance to play a key role in continuing the transformation towards the vision and a major lead role in aligning the cultural transformation with the guiding philosophy. As the Head of Quality Assurance you will be challenged to develop the capability of the organisation and to translate your experience and knowledge into the Lonza environment in pursuit of flawless execution to support the goal of long-term sustainable competitive advantage.
- Gravitas, intellectual capability and daily operational grip to gain immediate respect and credibility through the organisation (from shop floor to boardroom)
- A track record of getting things done with the tenacity to manage change to a successful conclusion
- Strategic thinker with a passion for improvement – allied to an execution mind set
- Possesses the intellectual ability to think abstractly and creativity to resolve problems and achieve practical results
- Proven ability to lead, coach and inspire individuals and teams to set and achieve breakthrough performance goals
- Must have strong business and interpersonal skills and be a persuasive communicator – written, oral and active listening – to influence peers and colleagues
- Ability to develop and mentor individuals for future leadership roles and succession planning
- Displays the ability to recognise critical problems, manage ambiguity and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
- Crafting, aligning and executing the Quality and Compliance strategy to deliver strategic business objectives
- Engaging with customers as the face of Quality Assurance to align customer needs with operational execution
- Management and deployment of Quality Assurance resources to ensure both effective operational performance and maintain appropriate standards of cGMP compliance
- Actively leading the governance of site GMP compliance to support a compliant and productive workplace
- Leading the preparation, execution and follow through of Regulatory and Customer Inspections
- Working in collaboration with global sites to harmonize quality standards
Closes Tuesday, 22 December 2015
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities.