The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Junior Research Fellow to work on Wellcome Trust DBT India Alliance Funded project “Identification of a regulatory gene network essential for the maintenance of the epidermal architecture and integrity” at TIFR-NCRA Campus, Pune.
- M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. (Zoology, Life Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology) with minimum 60% marks.
- Experience commensurate with the job requirements is desirable.
- AGE : Below 28 years
|Employer||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Location||TIFR-NCRA Campus, Pune|
|Salary||Monthly Salary – Rs.25,000/- + HRA|
- Genetic manipulation in zebrafish and microinjections
- DNA/RNA isolation, PCR and cloning.
- Immunofluorescence ,Immunohistology and in situ hybridisation.
- Maintenance of zebrafish mutant lines.
Last Date: Sept 11, 2015
Postal Address for application submission :
The Head, Establishment
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Homi Bhabha Road
Navy Nagar, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005.
Please mark on the envelope : Advertisement No. : 2015/11 & Post : Junior Research Fellow
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a National Centre of the Government of India, under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, as well as a deemed University awarding degrees for master’s and doctoral programs. At TIFR, they carry out basic research in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science and science education. The main campus is located in Mumbai, but we have additional campuses in Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.