The Central University of Himachal Pradesh is looking for JRF/SRF/Research Associate in the ongoing CSIR-EMR sponsored research project entitled “BIODEGRADATION OF PROFENOFOS AND FENTHION PESTICIDES – ROLE OF MICROBIAL ISOLATE(S) AND DETERMINATION OF DEGRADATION PATHWAY(S)”
- For JRF: Master Degree (or equivalent degree) with minimum 55% marks in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Environmental Science with NET/GATE qualified in the relevant subject
- For SRF: The NET/GATE qualified candidate having a minimum of 2 years of research experience in the field of bioremediation/biotechnology research after MSc or equivalent degree with good publication record (at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports)
- For RA: PhD in science with good publication record (at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports)
- Experience in analytical chemistry, preferably in HPLC and GC techniques and in bioremediation research.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit/educational qualifications is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped/Woman candidates as per CSIR rules.
The post is entirely temporary and has been sanctioned for the execution of the project. The services of the selected candidate will be governed by the rules/ regulation of the CSIR and Central University of Himachal Pradesh but he will neither be an employee of the CSIR nor the University and shall have no claim for any benefit whatsoever on that account. Applications should reach by 15.09.2016 to: Dr. Subhankar Chatterjee, Principal Investigator, Bioremediation and Metabolomics Research Group, Department of Environmental Sciences, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, Pin 176206, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No. 08894500689.
The Central University of Himachal Pradesh strives for Inclusive Access to Excellence in Higher Education and Research to emerge as Premier University of the Country at par with the best Universities of the World in terms of Programme Offerings, Curricular Framework, Pedagogy, Research, Publications and Integration with the World of Work
While development of own infrastructure of the University may take a while, the University has an ambitious Vision Document evolved in consultation with eminent experts in the field of education. The Vision Document and Strategic Plan of the University as approved by the statutory authorities of the University are available at the website of the University (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). Accordingly, in due course of time, the University will grow to have purpose built, state of the art 150 acre campus in Dharamshala and 900 acre campus in Dehra and will have 17 Schools of Studies with nearly 90 Departments of Studies and about 50 Centres of Studies.