The Laboratory Corporation of America is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Lab Assistant to work in molecular department performing laboratory tests.
- License/Certification/Education: A Bachelor’s degree in a life science field of study such a molecular, chemistry, biochemistry or biology
|Employer||Laboratory Corporation of America|
- Esoterix Coagulation, also known as Colorado Coagulation, is a complex testing laboratory that specializes in assays used in the evaluation of bleeding and clotting disorders.
- The laboratory is internationally renowned for their high quality and consultative approach to testing. A number of methodologies are employed including clot-based, chromogenic and ELISA assays. Consisting of a staff of about 50, employees are encouraged to embrace continuing education and learn the intricacies of hemostasis testing.
- In addition to patient testing, the laboratory participates in a number of clinical trials for hemophilia replacement products and new anticoagulants.
- This position will work in our molecular department performing laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations. We provide all training.
Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is a pioneer in commercializing new diagnostic technologies and the first in its industry to embrace genomic testing. With annual revenues of $5.8 billion in 2013, over 34,000 employees worldwide, and more than 220,000 clients, LabCorp offers more than 4,000 tests ranging from routine blood analyses to reproductive genetics to companion diagnostics. LabCorp furthers its scientific expertise and innovative clinical testing technology through its Specialty Testing Group, which includes physicians, government agencies, managed care organizations, hospitals, clinical labs, and pharmaceutical companies.