The Manipal University, Manipal was established in 1957 as one of the first self-financing engineering colleges in the country. In 2000, it became a constituent institute of the deemed university – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), which is known today as Manipal University.
Courses offerred for Admissions:
- Post Doctrate Course
Eligibility for Admissions:
- Masters degree in respective subject with 60% aggregate marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates should download the application form, complete it in all respects and send it to Admissions Office, Manipal University, Manipal – 576104 along with a demand draft for Rs.600 drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/Udupi and the following enclosures:
- Attested copy of the degree certificate of qualifying examinations
- Attested copies of the marks cards of qualifying examinations
- Any other relevant documents.
- CLICK HERE to download the application form.
Application Fee: Rs.600
Deadline: 30 Sept 2015