The Biological E Ltd is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Mfg.Science (Adjuvants) who has leadership skills and minimum of 10years of experience.
- MSc (Life Sciences) with minimum 10 years of experience.
- M S office, Adjuvant studies, knowledge of lyophilization and formulation
- Leadership skills, team management, good communication skills, presentation skills, problem solving and decision making and critical thinking.
|Employer||Biological E Ltd|
- Supervision, control and execution of various activities of the division.
- Planning and scheduling of work force for divisional activities.
- Cross-functional co-ordination for exploring opportunities / supporting process improvements, with focus on cost/quality and on technology innovations / differentiators.
- Assistance for preparation of budgets and inventory control pertaining to the projects.
- Development of analytical design, preparation/review and maintenance of documents on work pertaining to lyophilization, reports)formulation (vaccines) and adjuvant studies.
- Responsible for alternative presentations development for pack differentiation initiatives, in-process storage, transit container studies, hold time studies of materials post-formulation.
Interested candidates can send in their resumes to Careers@biologicale.co.in
Biological E Ltd is a leading global vaccine & pharmaceutical company which provides affordable immunization and medicines across the world. It has current turnover of around Rs.1100 crore and employee strength of around 2000. It is growing at around 36% CAGR. Its intellectual pool of experienced scientist are based out of India and France. BE has state-of-the-art manufacturing sites in India (Hyderabad and Dehradun).