The Technical University of Denmark is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Postdoc Research for project titled “Protein-excipient Interactions and Protein-Protein Interactions in formulations”.
- Applicants should hold a Master of Science degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering or an equivalent background that provides a strong set of analytical skills.
- The applicant should have a strong interest in working in a cross-disciplinary environment and should have very good collaboration skills. Strong communication skills and a strong academic record is an advantage.
- Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English are essential.
- The applicant should strive towards scientific excellence, be ambitious and hard working. Only applicants with great talent, which seeks to be among the brightest in their field, will be considered.
|Employer||Technical University of Denmark|
- The PhD student will be part of the EU-funded project “Protein-excipient Interactions and Protein-Protein Interactions in formulations” (PIPPI).
- Apart from the research work itself, the students’ participation in the project will involve tight collaboration with project partners and frequent visits to the involved labs, active participation at the bi-annual network events, as well as training in complementary skills such as project management.
Applications must be submitted as one pdf file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online,” fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one pdf file. The file must include: A letter motivating the application (cover letter) Curriculum vitae Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma (an official translation into English) Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here) a personal statement (up to 2 pages) about the applicant’s experience, interests and career goals The candidate should sketch a plan to illustrate how his/her experience will be applicable in the project. This should show the ability to structure the later studies.
Deadline: 15 February 2016
For almost two centuries DTU, Technical University of Denmark, has been dedicated to fulfilling the vision of H.C. Ørsted—the father of electromagnetism—who founded the university in 1829 to develop and create value using the natural sciences and the technical sciences to benefit society. Today, DTU is ranked as one of the foremost technical universities in Europe, continues to set new records in the number of publications, and persistently increase and develop our partnerships with industry, and assignments accomplished by DTU’s scientific advice.