International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to postgraduate degree applicants and are worth half the tuition fees (e.g. 50% discount on fees, for 2016/17 intake this amounts to between £5,400 and £5,900). The number of International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually is five. International Postgraduate Scholarships are awarded by the decision of the University Committee and are based on academic merit and social and community involvement.
|Courses||Courses offered by the university|
|Eligible Countries||Open to international students|
|Provider||Liverpool Hope University|
|Covers||50% of the tuition fee|
|Taken at||Liverpool Hope University|
How to Apply:
Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Liverpool Hope postgraduate taught degree programme and complete the International Scholarship Application Form with attached documentation (eg copy of final degree certificate and academic reference). If you do not hold an offer of admission you are not eligible.
Advice on how to complete the International Scholarship Application Form
- Please complete all the details, including your name, contact details, student number and qualifications. Applications with missing details will be automatically rejected.
- Please attach the relevant supporting documents (eg final degree certificate and academic reference) these include:
Essential: Proof of High Academic achievement – Copy of degree certificate and supporting transcripts.
Essential: 2 Academic references.
Essential: Applicants must hold an offer of admission for a Liverpool Hope postgraduate taught degree and stipulate their Student ID number of their application form.
Desirable: Evidence of active university, social and community involvement / volunteering.
- For applicants for the International Postgraduate Scholarship: the application form asks you to ‘please indicate why you think you should be considered for an International Postgraduate Scholarship and how you think this would benefit you in your programme of study’. This is the most important part of the application form and will be carefully judged by the University Committee.
- To answer this question try to include details that cover all the criteria: academic achievement/results, involvement in activities at your previous university, community work and your contribution to society, charity/volunteer work you’ve done, and your future aspirations and how you will contribute to the social and economic development of your country. You should also include how you intend to become involved in university life at Liverpool Hope.
- If you are awaiting your final results, you are still able to apply. Please state ‘pending results’ in the qualification section. You must submit your results when they are available.
International Postgraduate Scholarship applications are awarded on submission of the International Scholarship Application Form and relevant supporting documentation. The applications are reviewed in the month after the deadline by the Liverpool Hope University Student Finance Committee.
Applications should demonstrate how you have actively contributed to the life of your previous university, how you are actively involved in your community and your society, and how you will contribute to the future social and economic development of your home country, plus how you will contribute to university life at Liverpool Hope.