The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Project Assistant for project titled “Enrichment, Isolation and Culture of Circulating Tumour Cells.”
- A Post graduate degree with minimum 60% marks in Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology/ Microbiology from a reputed University
- Candidates with Laboratory experience and/or experience with techniques in molecular biology and cell culture will be given preference.
- M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered
|Employer||Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Salary||Rs. 15000/- per month|
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 06-03-2016.
- The interviews would be held on 10-03-2016 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
- All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ as indicated.
The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state-of-the-art R&D satellite of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), which also includes under its umbrella the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), the largest cancer hospital in Asia. ACTREC has the mandate to function as a national centre for treatment, research and education in cancer. TMC is an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act (1860) and the Bombay Public Trust Act (1950). Its Governing Council is headed by the Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission, Government of India.