The Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI) is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Project Assistant (Level-II) initially for a period of 6 (six) months on a temporary contractual basis in the research project LIPIC (BSC-0401) tenable at the Department of Lipid Science, CSIR – CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- First class M.Sc in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Genetics/Life Sciences/Botany or First class M. Tech/B. Tech in Food Technology/Food Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology with good academic records and preferably with experience in biochemical techniques and analytical techniques.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 28-09-2015 i.e., the last date of receipt of applications for the position
- Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project.
|Employer||Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI)|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- per month consolidated|
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Sreedhar R V (On behalf of Prof. Ram Rajasekharan) Scientist, Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 28-09-2015.
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.