The Lonza is looking for an interested candidate for the position of QC Technologist. The role will involve the execution of GMP Biochemical testing in support of Pilot Testing, Batch release Final Product testing and Stability within Lonza’s Mammalian Operations Business Unit.
- We are looking for talented individuals and other candidates with an interest in this sector. Ideally you will have good scientific knowledge, understanding of quality standards and excellent time management skills as well as good attention to detail.
- QC provides a challenging and rewarding environment that encourages scientific and personal development. Exceptional candidates with other academic qualifications will also be considered.
- Lonza promotes a fast-paced, employee orientated environment and we take pride in both the quality of our products and the success of our employees. We offer a competitive remuneration package and encourage the development of individuals to help them achieve their full potential.
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- To perform analytical work (biochemistry/microbiology) with minimal supervision to cGMP standard.
- To participate in trouble shooting/out of specification investigations and problem solving.
- This role will also involve general lab support including housekeeping, equipment maintenance, and inventory of supplies.
- Provide input to quality records
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities