The Lonza has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Labs & Development) to join our Quality Assurance team based in Slough, UK.
- Experience in QA / GMP role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good decision-making, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Accurate data entry skills. Attention to detail.
- Excellent workload prioritisation skills, decision-making and scheduling skills.
- Good organisational & planning skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Database familiarity with data entry/searches / queries
- IT literate – MS Office – Word, Explorer, Excel, Access, Outlook.
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- Completion of all core GMP and relevant training and maintaining own training file and closing out training file audit actions.
- Acting as a point of contact for general queries relating to Quality.
- Lead in Continuous improvement activities to drive improvements within QADS.
- Support Lonza QA group including but not limited to Senior QA Associates, Principal QA Associates, Team Leaders, QP’s and Senior QA leadership as required.
- Acting as a mentor and trainer for junior members of the QADS team.
- tilising knowledge of quality procedures to identify and report non-conformances and resolve issues arising in the area via interaction with the relevant personnel.
Closes Tuesday, 26 January 2016
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities