The Jawaharlal Nehru University is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Two Research Associates and one Project Assistant in DBT sponsored project on “Network Programme on understanding the regulatory dynamics of Tubercular granulomas through genomic and proteomic analyses: Implications for latency and re-activation”
- RA : PhD. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology or other related subjects with experience in cellular and molecular biology.
- Proven track record of publications in international peer-reviewed journals and 1-2 years’ experience after PhD is essential
- SRF : M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology or other related subjects and with 2 years hands-on experience in cellular and molecular biology.
- RA : Proficiency in Gene cloning, protein purification, protein-protein interaction technologies, mammalian cell culture, parasite culture and infection. Experience in different microscopy platforms (fluorescent, confocal), FACs, Co-immunoprecipitation and different blotting techniques are also desirable but not essential
- SRF : Proficiency in Gene cloning, protein purification, protein-protein interaction technologies, mammalian cell culture, parasite culture and infection.
|Employer||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Salary||RA : Rs. 40,000/- plus 30% HRA; SRF : Rs. 28,000/- plus 30% HRA|
Applications need to be submitted as hard-copy to Dr. Anand Ranganathan and will be accepted till 17th September, 2015. The applications including a cover letter stating research interests and a detailed CV (with publication list) should reach to Dr. Anand Ranganathan, Room No -3E (F), Special Center for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA. Dr. Anand Ranganathan, Associate Professor Special Center for Molecular Medicine Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067 Deadline : 17.09.15
Jawaharlal Nehru University, also known as JNU, is a public central university in New Delhi, India. In 2012, The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4, the highest grade awarded to any educational institution in the country.University is organised into ten schools, each of which has several centres, as well as four independent special centres.