The Genome Institute of Singapore is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Research Officer with expertise in tissue culture and molecular biology work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Biological Sciences
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a life science environment with experience in basic and advanced molecular biology; DNA/RNA extraction & expression, qPCR, immunoprecipitation, Western blotting is necessary
- Prior experience in embryonic stem cell culture
- Good computer and laboratory data analysis and recording skills are necessary
- Good organizational and communication (written and oral) skills
- Outstanding laboratory and project management skills are desired
|Employer||Genome Institute of Singapore|
- Cell culture of mouse and human ES cells
- Various molecular assays including, but not limited to, PCR, Real time PCR and Western blot
- Provide general support in laboratory supplies, procurement and inventory management
Those interested to apply, please email your full resume, including current and expected salaries, relevant experience and contact numbers to: email@example.com
The Genome Institute of Singapore is a unique place for scientific discovery. They believe that a future in biology lies in the fusion of highly comprehensive and massively parallel genomic and computational approaches with cell and medical biology. Therefore, we seek the integration of technology and biology towards answering questions of medical importance.
They will support this vision by creating a social culture that encourages open communication, fluid organisational structures and teamwork, but without diminishing individual effort. Their approach is strategic and is based on long-term scientific and social objectives.