The University of Leeds is accepting applications for their Anniversary Research Scholarships. There are 128 fully funded places for 2016 entry, available across all disciplines.
Outstanding scholars from any discipline are invited to apply for the funding.
To be considered for one of their scholarships you must meet the eligibility criteria as below and submit a scholarship application form by the relevant deadline.
To be eligible you must:
- be a UK/EU or International fee paying applicant
- have achieved at least an upper second class (2:1) honours degree at undergraduate level
- meet the English language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants – prior to or at registration; international applicants – by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- not have already been awarded or are currently studying for a doctoral degree
- not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- have submitted a research degree application form and be in receipt of a student ID number
|Courses||Any of the courses offered by the University of Leeds|
|Eligible Countries||Open to all nationalities|
|Provider||University of Leeds|
|Taken at||University of Leeds|
How to Apply:
Please download the application form from official link for further details.