The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal invites Online applications from the Indian citizens and OCI for Research Scientist II (Non-Medical) posts at AIIMS Bhopal Regional Virology Laboratory through direct recruitment.
- Tech degree in relevant Engineering subject(e.g. Life Science / Biotechnology etc) with six years R&D / Teachingexperience in the relevant subject after B. Tech degree OR First class master’s degree inthe relevant subjects (e.g.Life Sciences / Biotechnology etc) from a recognized university with 4 years’ R&D / teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1stclass master’s degree OR Second class M. Sc. + Ph. D degree in the relevant subject (e.g.Life Sciences / Biotechnology etc) from a recognized University with 4 years R&D / teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc.+ Ph.D.
- Doctorate degree or M. Tech degree in relevant subject(e.g. Life Science / Biotechnology etc) or engineering subject from a recognized university for candidates with first class relevant degree
- Additional Post doctoral research / training experience in relevant subjects inrecognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools / DataManagement.
|Employer||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100 GP 6600.@41,396/-p.m|
How to Apply:
- The application form has to be filled online at www.recruitment.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- The candidates shall take print of the application form submitted online and send the signed copy of the printed application form along with self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), their eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials by speed post to the following address: Dr Debasis Biswas Principal Investigator, AIIMS Bhopal Regional Virology Lab Department of Microbiology Ground Floor of the Medical College Building All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Saket Nagar Bhopal-462020 (MP) . The envelope must be super scribed as ‘Application for post of ……………….. (write the name of the post applied for) in the AIIMS Bhopal Regional Virology Laboratory’
- The printed copy of the application form submitted online along with annexures must reach AIIMS Bhopal by speed post ONLY. Delivery of the application and supporting documents (as mentioned above) by hand / in person/ courier will NOT be entertained.
- Application lacking complete information and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure to submit duly signed printed copy of application along withproof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials by speed post to aforementioned address are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
- For OPH, SC and ST candidates: NIL.
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1,000/- plus transaction charges as applicable.
- Fees shall be paid on-line at the time of submission of application form.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.