Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998, over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 219 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 87 Pharmacy Colleges, 80 MCA Colleges and 05 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 21 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines. Situated amidst an aesthetic and hilly surrounding, the University is now offering Ph.Ds and 69 post graduate degrees.
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is truly a picture of modernization. With an extensive presence on the internet, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University has courses which can suit anyone. Courses offered Rajiv Gandhi Technical University offers undergraduate and postgraduate full time and online courses.They specialize in fields like Management, Forensic Science, Fashion, Engineering, Space Sciences, Social Work, Nanotechnology, Communication and Pharmacy. Facilities The University has provided air-conditioned amphitheatre style classrooms. The Library of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University is equipped with books, periodicals, national and international journals, CD-ROMS, covering all aspects of academic studies and research material.
Course Description: MTech Biotechnology
Eligibility: BE, BTech in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Bio-medical Engineering or MSc in Life Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Bio-informatics, Microbiology, Biochemistry or BPharmacy with a minimum of 55% marks.
How To Apply:
Application Procedure for MTech Biotechnology in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, RGPV, Bhopal
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Form:
- Online application Form will be available at URL http://admissions.rgtu.net
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates should keep ready the required bank draft (as per details given under at point 7 below), so that relevant entries regarding bank draft details, could be entered in the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the relevant entries in the application form and submit the same online.
- On successful submission of application form, a registration number will be generated, which will appear on the top left corner of the submitted form. This number should be treated as your Identification Number and should be quoted in all future communications.
- After successful submission of form, the candidate shall take a printout of the application form (containing registration number of the candidate). Registration number appeared at the top left corner of the submitted form will searve as the user id for further logging to check the status online.
- The candidate is required to, paste his recent passport size photograph and affix his signature at the appropriate location in the printout of the application form.
- Candidates are required to send this completely filled application form, along with the required bank draft of Rs. 750/- which should be drawn in favour of Registrar-RGPV, payable at Bhopal. The candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class excluding creamy layer (OBC), of Madhya Pradesh are not required to submit the bank draft of Rs. 750/-, hence their application should be send without bank draft.
- Completely filled application form, along with the required bank draft should be send in a closed envelope to Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal-462036,. “Application for MTech/ME/MPharm (Name of the course)” and registration number should be super scribed, at left top most corner of the envelope. This envelope should reach this office.
- Candidates applying for courses of different streams (as specified in Annexure-I) are required to send separate application forms and bank drafts. However, candidates applying for various courses of the same stream need not apply separately.