The Lonza is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Scientist – Analytical Services Stability to support stability studies based at our site in Slough, UK.
- HND/BSc in relevant scientific discipline with relevant industry experience, preferably within a CRO
- Demonstrated experience in a range of analytical methods
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory and GMP processes
- Able to make quality decisions based on the best available scientific data
- Confident and resilient enough to thrive in a challenging environment
- Desire to learn and willing to impart knowledge
- Willing to undertake a range of tasks for the effective running of the department.
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- To perform a range of analytical methods to support stability studies such as GPC, icIEF, SDS PAGE, EP visual analysis, peptide map
- Plan and execute experimental work independently
- Collates, analyses, evaluates and signs off data to produce good quality information
- To plan and complete assigned tasks within the required timeframe
- To prepare and deliver presentations, protocols and reports as required
- To communicate progress and escalate challenges to Line Manager and/or scientific lead as appropriate
Application Closes Friday, 18 March 2016
Lonza Portsmouth, has significant expertise in the field of mammalian cell culture and cGMP custom manufacturing and is active in the large-scale production of biopharmaceuticals. Portsmouth is a custom manufacturer of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies and re-combinant proteins using mammalian cell culture for mammalian biopharmaceutical. The facility has been in cGMP manufacture since 1996 and is dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers. The setup and performance of projects teams with experts from Lonza and their customers working together is unmatched in the industry. They currently have a position open on our Logistics team.