The Bio-Techne is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Scientist – Q Kit Assay Development to work with a team of scientists developing high quality immunoassay products.
- This position requires a PhD degree in Immunology, Biochemistry, or equivalent with a minimum of 0 to 5 years’ experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of scientific principles and proven project management capabilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organization, attention-to-detail, and communication skills both verbally and in writing are required. Prior experience developing immunoassays is highly desirable. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are required. Computer entry and/or typing skills are desirable. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and multi task.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Discuss findings with lab manager and peers and provide recommendations for future experimentation.
- Design and carry out experiments leading to the development of new Assay products and improved existing products.
- Interact with other departments to collaborate in product development.
- Maintain and gain knowledge in immunoassay development. Read appropriate literature.
|Discipline||PhD degree in Immunology, Biochemistry|
- Knowledge of safety and company procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of planned approach.
- In-depth scientific knowledge to understand literature
- Knowledge of products and requirements by customers.
- Skills in literature search & decision making.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action
Candidates that fulfill the criteria above can click the link above to apply.
Bio-Techne, formerly Techne Corporation, has always been the parent company of R&D Systems. With you in mind, they are bringing together brands to support your research and development objectives. Their expertise across three operating divisions spans laboratory research, translational research and diagnostic manufacturing.