The Lonza has an exciting opportunity for Scientists to join the Process Analytics team within Process Development at Lonza UK in Slough.
- Degree in relevant scientific / technical discipline and/or appropriate laboratory experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience of performing and reviewing a range of assays e.g. ELISA, CE, SEC HPLC, LC-MS, QPCR
- Demonstrable performance and track record of success
- Demonstrable awareness of core project activities outside own area of expertise
- Responds appropriately to unplanned events
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively to Customers / external audiences
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of own projects (safety, quality, on time, right first time) including completion of project dashboards
- Critically analyse information and drive good quality, data driven decisions on own projects
- Operate as part of a cross-functional project team
- Collate, analyse and sign off data to produce good quality information
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma&Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma&Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities