The Agrifood Technology are seeking a highly motivated person for position of Senior Analyst to perform routine and investigative microbiological tests on various food samples to meet industry requirements in the field of Microbiology. This role would suit a candidate with sound knowledge of microbiological testing and strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- B.Sc/B.Tech Microbiology / Life Science
- Experience in a NATA / ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role that has required sound microbiological testing knowledge supervision and leadership in a laboratory setting
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills, with a strong focus on customer service
- Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to deliver on time
- Working knowledge of LABWARE LIMS and solid Microsoft Office Suite skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
Interested candidates can apply through their linked-in accounts by clicking on official link.
Agrifood Technology is one of Australia’s major independent analytical laboratories. Established in 1989, there are three laboratories, two based in Victoria and the other in Western Australia. Agrifood Technology is well renowned for the provision of fast and accurate analysis to service the food and agribusiness sectors. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Microbiologist to join the team based in Derrimut, Victoria.