The Ecron Acunova is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Senior Clinical Research Associate who has good command over English language.
- At least 2.5 Yrs of established experience as a CRA
- Study of natural science (biology, chemistry), medicine, pharmacy or qualification as medical documentalist, health care specialist, paramedic professional
- Excellent command of native language
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
- The ability of a good communication, dedication, reliability and a talent for organising are required
- Excellent organisational skills and team leading skills
- To maintain awareness of local regulatory requirements, and to conduct studies in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines
- To provide assistance, where directed by the Project Manager, in specific tasks relating to the preparation of national and international projects
- Co-ordination of CRAs and individual steps of national and multinational trials
- Quality control of monitoring functions and supervision of GCP compliance as well as time lines
- Preparation and implementation of project meetings and investigators’ meetings
- Training on the job for new CRAs and Project Assistants
For career opportunities in Europe/USA, please contact Ms Cornelia Germroth and email your resume to email@example.com
Ecron Acunova offer clinical development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic, regenerative medicine, nutritional, device and medical diagnostics industries. Their service quality, therapeutic expertise and global reach have allowed us to grow steadily, bringing exceptional value to our global clients. Their provide an attractive combination of services coupled with the ability to rapidly conduct clinical trials utilizing a world-class delivery platform. Their long company history, wide geographic presence, extensive patient access, regulatory credibility, quality standards as well as the cultural diversity and capabilities of their team enhance our client benefits.