The Kelloggs is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Senior Manager to lead the Quality function at Kellogg manufacturing location.
- Post graduate Degree qualifications in Food Technology, Science, Food Engineering or a related discipline are preferred.
- Additional training in Continuous Improvement Systems (eg. Six Sigma, TQC) will be highly regarded.
- Experience in Supply Chain with exposure to Quality, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Expertise of business operations including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), HACCP, and Safe Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Intimate knowledge of ISO management systems, and have experience in their application in an FMCG environment.
- Superior influencing, Decision making and change management skills, with management and shop floor personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership of a mature employee participation / consultation process in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Manage all Quality Assurance activities at the factory to ensure consistent food quality in line with Kellogg global quality standards and ensure compliance to all related statutes
- Set up systems to analyze and monitor areas of deviation in process conditions, product quality, fortification levels and work closely with manufacturing team to implement corrective actions.
- Guide and direct factory team to implement highest standards of sanitation and hygiene and GMP in the manufacturing plant.
- Provide participative guidance to the quality assurance team to decide on plant audit frequencies, parameters etc, analyze audit reports and drive closure of concern areas within accepted timelines to ensure sanitation and hygiene levels as per Kellogg global standards.
- Analyze and share data on factory quality performance with corporate Quality and seek guidance on key quality concerns and ensure implementation of the agreed corrective actions.
- Conduct performance conversations, set targets, understand expectations, guide & provide feedback on work issues , coach , mentor & train subordinates in order to ensure that people perform at highest levels of performance and as per expectations
Closing Date – 12 July 2016
Kellogg Company (also Kellogg’s, Kellogg, and Kellogg’s of Battle Creek) is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg’s produces cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods. The company’s brands include Froot Loops, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Special K, Cocoa Krispies, Keebler, Pringles, Pop-Tarts, Kashi, Cheez-It, Eggo, Nutri-Grain, Morningstar Farms, and many more. Kellogg’s stated purpose is “Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.