The Lonza have an opportunity for a Senior QA Specialist to join our external Quality Assurance team based in Slough, UK. You will enable site operations performance by managing and supporting major and critical GMP issues through QMS processes, site governance mechanisms and senior QA leadership. An important part of this role is to act as the Lonza QA contact for customers and represent Lonza as the QA representative on customer project teams.
- Significant industry experience within a GXP environment
- Previous QMS process design, implementation, management and utilisation experience
- Significant experience in risk management and project management
- Excellent risk based decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated workload prioritisation and scheduling skills
- IT literate – MS Office – Word, Explorer, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Ability to work in team and solo capacity
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- Acting as a point of contact for general queries relating to QA from customers and project teams
- Attendance at information gathering meetings
- Provide QA support to initiate, engage and escalate major and critical compliance issues through the site QMS processes e.g. deviations and CAPAs
- Support QPs and QA Management as required
- Actively suggest, initiate, participate and contribute to PQS process improvements initiatives and projects
- Support regulatory and customer audits of the site
Closing date: 13th January 2016.
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities