The Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI) is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Senior Research Fellow for project titled “New approaches towards understanding of Disease dynamics and to accelerate drug discovery (UNDO)” with CSIR – Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow as Nodal Laboratory.
- First Class postgraduate degree in science (M.Sc.,) with specialization in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Nutrition/ Food Technology or equivalent with one publication in SCI journal and should have completed at least 2 years of post M.Sc., research experience.
- Candidates having experience of working in aspects related to fermentative and/or enzymatic treatment of meat/fish byproducts or products will be given preference while short listing for the interview
- Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 03-12-2015. i.e. the last date of receipt of applications for the post.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes/tribes, women, physically handicapped and OBC applicants.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the CSIR network project and is for a maximum period of TWO years or till the completion of project whichever is earlier.
- The engagement of SPF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The engagement under the project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
|Employer||Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI)|
|Salary||A Fellowship of Rs.18,000/- per month for the period of the project. If admissible,HRA will be paid as per statutory rules.|
Eligible candidates for senior research fellow may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to Dr. Sridevi Annapurna Singh, Senior Principal Scientist (Email: email@example.com),Department of Protein Chemistry Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore –570 020 on or before 03-12-2015
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.