The Tripura Biodiversity Board is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Senior Technical Officer having fluency in English and other local languages.
- Post Graduated Degree in a relevant discipline (Biotechnology / Botany 1 Zoology1 Life Science / Forestry) with at least 1 (One) Year experience OR Graduate In above discipline with experience of at least 3 (three) years and knowledge In biodiversity related issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including fluency in English and other local languages.
- Proficiency with computer knowledge including DTP and data analysis.
- Documentation 1 development of publicity and awareness materials 1 extensive writing skill of popular and technical reports. Ability to conduct Seminar 1 workshop 1 meetings for awareness generation.
- Candidate must be willing to undertake extensive touring.
- Adequate experience in drafting rules and regulations, tender procedures etc.
|Employer||Tripura Biodiversity Board|
|Salary||Consolidated Rs 25,000/- (all inclusive) per month (Subject to TDS)|
- Assist Member Secretary in the implementation of the Programme related to TBB.
- Assist in organizing Meetings/ Seminar/ Workshops. Assist in preparation of Annual work plan under the guidance of Member Secretary, TBB
- Maintain effective communication with the relevant authorities, Institutions and government departments at State level
- Coordinate the overall TBB activities in the state ensuring that all the activities are carried out on time and within the budget to achieve the stated outputs.
- Prepare and submit regular progress reportj Newsletter j Annual Reports. Maintain files with TBB documents, expert reports.
- Assist in translation of documents in different languages, maintenance of website. Drafting correspondence and documents for correctness of form and content. Perform any other duties assigned by the Member Secretary, TBB
How to Apply
- The application must reach the office of the Member Secretary, Tripura Biodiversity Board, Aranya Bhawan, Gurkhabasti, Agartala- 799006, Tripura (W)within 31/05/2016 by email (email@example.com) j post.
- Application received after the prescribed date and time will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made. The cover should be super scribed, “Application for the position of Senior Technical Officer under Tripura Biodiversity Board,” if sent by post.
- The date, time and place of interview shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email/post / phone well in time.
- The candidates may have to attend an interview (if held) at their own expenses.
- The offer will be purely temporary and initially for a period mentioned in the advertisement. The person engaged cannot claim any permanent postings in Tripura Biodiversity Board.
- The TBB reserves the right to terminate the services of the personnel engaged. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No correspondence regarding the status of the applications will be entertained from the candidates.
- The other terms and conditions regarding employment will be prescribed in the service contract.
Candidates having Indian Nationality and interested in offering their contractual services may submit their application on plain paper along with detailed bio-data and attested (self) photocopies of all original documents (in support of age, educational qualification, Nationality, experience, residence), 2(two) recent passport size photographs for the following under contractual engagement at the 0/0 the TBB, Agartala .