The Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University (JJT) University has been established with a commitment to make higher education available to the door-step of all those who are deprived and provide object-oriented modular education with emphasis on practical knowledge keeping in view the emerging industrial, business opportunities and researches globally in different areas of science and management. The University is seeking strategic alliances and academic collaboration with Top most Universities of India and abroad for teaching & researched.
The JJT University wish to provide knowledge and educate students in science, technology and in other areas so that instead of job-seeker they become provider/creator of jobs and they will serve the nation and mankind at large in the 21st century with the purpose of building up a society based on equality, fraternity, peace and harmony, fostering the high standard of ethical and democratic values.
BTech Biotechnology Admission for Academic Year 2015:
Eligibility: 10 + 2 (PCM/PCB)
How To Apply:
- Application form can be obtained by paying cash of Rs. 1000/- at the admission office or by sending a Bank DD of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “JJT University” payable at Jhunjhunu.
- The form can also be downloaded from website In case of downloading the duly filed form must be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “JJT University” payable at Jhunjhunu before the last date.
- A student can get himself/herself registered in the JJT University by sending a duly filled application form. All the students shall have to appear in the Entrance Exam [either conducted by JJT University or any other concerned authority like RPETEAP, AIEEE, MAT, RMAT etc]. At the time of declaration of result of entrance exam student who wish to reserve their seat will have to deposit Rs. 10,000/- as confirmation fee through cash or Bank DD in favour of JJT University, payable at Jhunjhunu at the admission office of JJT University within a week’s time.
- Day Scholars shall have to deposit their remaining Annual fee within 15 days of the date of deposition of confirmation fee, otherwise admission will be treated as cancelled and deposited confirmation fee will be forfeited, however hostellers can deposit their remaining Annual fee in two installments.
- The First Installment along with the hostel fee must be deposited within 15 days of deposition of the confirmation fee and the second Installment shall have to be deposited within 15 days of the 1st installment.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable/nonadjustable in any case.
- There will be a late fine of Rs. 50/- per day after the last date for another 15 days.
- After the last date, the students name will be struck off from the college rolls. Once the name of the student is struck off from college rolls the student will have to take readmission. The readmission fee is Rs. 5000/-
- After a month of last date of fee deposition readmission case will not be considered.
- All payments will be in form of a Bank DD in favour of JJT University payable at Jhunjhunu.
- Apart from Tuition Fees all other fees which include Library Fees, Gymkhana Fees, Enrolment Fees, Library Deposit, Library Fees, Examination Fees, Internal Assessment Fees, Caution Money, Disaster Relief Fund, Cultural Activity Fees, Project Fees, Mark-sheet Fees, Administration Charges, Document Verification Fees, Utility Fees, Magazine Fees, ID Card Fees, Group Insurance Charges, Student Welfare Fund, Development Fund, Sports & Cultural Charges, E-Charges, Project Fees, etc etc. would be charged extra.
- Charges for Blazer, Tie, Industrial Visits, etc. and would be charged as per actual.