The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is looking for an interested candidate for the position of SRF for project titled ““AICRP on Integrated Farming Systems”.
- Masters degree or equivalent qualification in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy/Soil Science/Horticulture/Soil Microbiology and allied subjects.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Experience in Implementation of Integrated Farming System Model, Sampling, data collection and data analysis techniques; Proficiency in computer skills and English language; Acquaintance with soil sampling analysis.
- 35 years for men 40 years for women (relaxable as per rules)
- One year or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
|Employer||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- + HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs.28,000/- + HRA for 3rd year.|
The eligible candidates for SRF may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 19th October, 2015 at t 10.00 a.m. at ICAR-Central Coastal Agricultural Resarch Institute, Ela, Old Goa along with their credentials
Walk in Interview : 19.10.15
ICAR Research Complex for Goa is one of the research institutes established under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. ICAR is an autonomous organization under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. ICAR Research Complex for Goa was established in April, 1976 as a regional centre under ICAR Research Complex for Northeast Hill region, Shillong, Meghalaya