The BSI Group have an exciting opportunity in their Medical Devices department in Milton Keynes, working as a Technical Specialist within the Orthopedic & Dental team.
- Orthopedic implants (specifically spinal devices); Dental implants; General orthopaedic & non-active devices.
- You’ll have thorough knowledge of Medical Device regulations, ISO 13485 and have a broad technical understanding of the medical device industry.
- Have a conceptual and analytical way of thinking, be efficient and results orientated
- Be a team player good at relationship building internally and externally
|Location||Europe – Home-based|
|Salary||Up to £65,000 plus 15% bonus|
- This role offers real diversity and variety, building, controlling and managing a portfolio of Medical Device CE marking schemes focused around your area of expertise
- In addition to reviewing and evaluating medical device technical documentation you could also be undertaking Medical Device QMS assessments or advising and mentoring colleagues in your areas of competence.
- Strong inter-personal communication and project management skills are at the heart of this role as you work on a daily basis with manufacturers as they plan and execute their conformity assessment projects
Closes Tuesday, 5 January 2016
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 80,000 clients in 170 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Medical Devices department, working as a Technical Specialist within the Vascular Devices team. This role can be a home based role or office based across Europe ideally in the UK, France, Switzerland or Italy.