The Apollo Hospital is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Technologist Microbiology for one of their hospitals in Chennai.
- Staining of smear and inoculation of all cultures. Performing routine serological tests. Q.C. performance.
- Sampling for hospital surveillance work. Sterilization or decontamination procedures. Interpretation of smears and culture findings.
- Registration of specimens. Issuing Oral reports. Temperature monitoring/ supervising cleaning of lab by the attenders. To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective. To carryout data collection/support in data collection. To adhere to the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior. To operate all the systems,load and perform tests and interpret results.
- Seperation and storage of samples. Inventories and monitoring of reagent consumption. Monitor TAT.
To apply click on official notice.
Apollo Hospitals is widely recognized as the pioneer of private healthcare in India, and was the country’s first corporate hospital. The Apollo Hospitals Group, which started as a 150-bed hospital and today, operates 9200 beds across 64 hospitals. A forerunner in integrated healthcare, Apollo has a robust presence across the healthcare spectrum. The Group has emerged as the foremost integrated healthcare provider in Asia, with mature group companies that specialize in insurance, pharmacy, consultancy, clinics and many such key touch points of the ecosystem. The Apollo Group has touched the lives of over 45 million patients, from 121 countries.