The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centres, and a self-governed community of scholars. Its reputation for outstanding academic achievement is known world-wide and reflects the intellectual achievement of its students, as well as the world-class original research carried out by the staff of the University and the Colleges.
Courses offerred for Admissions:
- PhD Course
- Master’ Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Eligibility for Admissions:
- Applicants for this course should have achieved a UK II.i Honours Degree.
- If your degree is not from the UK, please check International Qualifications to find the equivalent in your country.
- At least 2i honours degree (or equivalent) in a 4 year 1st degree in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- There is an application charge of (GBP Sterling) £50 per application. You can make the payment by providing your credit card details to our secure server when you submit the online application.
- Your application is not complete without the required supporting documentation which can be uploaded via your self service account after you submit the online application form.
- You will need to submit a separate application, with separate supporting documents, for each course you wish you to apply for.
Application Fee: £50