The Lonza is looking for an interested candidate for the position of Validation Specialist to contribute to the Validation team maintaining the site compliance for all GMP equipment, utilities, and facilities at the Lonza Site.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in pharmaceuticals (pref Biopharm)
- Good understanding and experience of cGMP
- Life cycle approach to validation
- Equipment qualification, compliance and validation
- Experience of risk based approach to cGMP validation and compliance
- Temperature mapping
|Location||Slough, Berkshire (GB)|
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Biotechnology|
- To contribute to the Validation team maintaining the site compliance for all GMP equipment, utilities, and facilities at the Lonza Site with specific responsibility for the compliance of all controlled temperature equipment.
- Provide validation support and advice on capital projects
- Provide support and guidance to departments within the organisation on validation issues
- Prepare and execute validation protocols for a range of production, laboratory equipment, facilities and utilities
- Ensure validation compliance is maintained in accordance with the site validation master plan
- Ensure local procedures are maintained in accordance with Lonza Global procedures and Regulatory requirements
Lonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredient markets. They harness science and technology to create products that make people’s and animals’ lives healthier and that enhance the overall quality of life and well-being. Their products and services range from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens, from the manufacture of vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural services and products.
The company is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma & Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. The core competencies that span these segments are advanced manufacturing and quality-control systems, superior regulatory expertise, in-depth market knowledge, and extensive technical customer-support and R&D capabilities