Vice-Chancellor Top-Up Scholarship is awarded to exceptional candidates to supplement an initial living allowance scholarship.
|Eligible Countries||Open to all|
|Provider||Queensland University of Technology|
|Deadline||30 Sept 2015|
|Covers||A top-up scholarship to the value of $10,000 each year to supplement your initial living allowance for up to 3 years, if you are a doctoral student|
|Taken at||Queensland University of Technology, Australia.|
How to Apply:
If you are a future student you must:
- Apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round
- Idicate on your application that you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
For more details you can visit the official link above.
- Have first-class honours (H1) or equivalent
- Be accepted into a PhD, masters by research or professional doctorate
- Be ranked in the top 10 APA recipients in the annual scholarship round.